This is the first ever beauty haul post that I’m doing, with little reviews poked in here and there. Eventually in a few weeks I’ll get around to reviewing all the products that I got (which is no small feat, girls). But for now I’ll just do an overview of everything.
For me school starts on July 30, which means that I have two weeks to get my act together. I went school supplies shopping and threw in a lot of products, vowing to actually make an effort this year. I got a lot of things, and probably more makeup than I actually needed–me and my friend are having a product wars; seeing who can buy the most products and clothes and yada yada yada all that girl competition jazz. But anyway! Here’s a picture of all the products that I got.
This is all the stuffs I got at Wal-Mart for back to school. Your probably wondering why there’s a thermos in there, but I’ll get to it. I really love my Aladdin lunch kit. The thermos is suppose to keeps your drinks/food cold for up to 6 hours, and the lunch box has a built in ice pack inside! You can get yours at Wal-Mart in the tupperware/home stuff section, or you can go to Shop Aladdin and get your own there! I have the Hybrid Stainless Steel Food Jar which is only $13 at Wal-Mart, and the Chill Sandwich Pack which they don’t have on the site. Sorry!
I also got:
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
- Yes To Blueberries Overnight Hydrating Cream
- Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
- Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love Blotting Papers
- Revlon Colorstay 24 hr Foundation for Oily/Combination skin in Toast
- Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
- NYC Color Creme Blush Stick in Urban Spice
- Bio Oil
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Stick in Red Revival
- A Cute Striped makeup bag 🙂 it was only $7
So thats all the stuff that I got at Wal-Mart. I would’ve gotten more but we were in a rush to get me to my dance class that Friday (I live 30 miles away from the nearest Wal-Mart).
Reviews of all this stuff will be coming up soon! I’m thinking of some new features that would be interesting to read on my blog, so whoever you are reading this, stay tuned!!!